Monday, March 30, 2015

Saying Goodbye

Hi, Mom!

Thanks for sending the package! I will probably see it in a month. :D  Thanks for your e-mail today too! I am glad that Eulalia will be back too.

This P-day, we said goodbye to a big group of missionaries, and to the office staff. The Andersons (office couple), the Bonnets (housing, and bags), and the Warners (medical) all finished today.  :(  It's like saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa again, three times over. :(  Things will be a little tight for the next few weeks. There's a new couple in the office, and they will get the hang of things soon. They are from here, (not Montana like the Andersons) and it will be a lot different in the office. It's OK though. Change is normal. They are really nice people too. I am glad that I will get to know them!

I'm not sure how much I will be able to write today, but I just want you to know that I love you and I am doing well. I felt the Spirit this week, as we taught, and in doing other aspects of the work. I heard a song this week, called Every Word, from EFY 2010. Yes I know its a cheesy EFY youth song, but I really felt the Spirit as I heard it. I am thankful for good music.

Thanks for being my family and for all that you do! I miss you, but I am doing well.

Have a good week!!! 

-Brigham
District meeting on Saturday, at the makeshift visitors center

No comments:

Post a Comment