Monday, September 29, 2014

A Return Visit to Vairao

Hi all!

This week was a good one. We had some more zone conferences, and we had a split at the end of the week, I got to go to Vairao again! I saw some of my good friends there, and got to teach some of the new investigators too. Elder Millet and Elder Ball currently serve there, and I got to stay with Elder Millet while Elder Taylor and Elder Ball were in ville. It was just a good experience for me, and I really enjoyed being with Elder Millet too. He is awesome, and he and Elder Ball are doing a lot of good work on the almost island (Presqu'isle). SO, this week, I am sending some pictures from the split with elder Millet. I love the scenic beauty on that part of Tahiti. I miss seeing the sunsets on the ocean, but I love seeing the temple everyday. That is such a cool thing about my sector.

So, how are you all? Good to hear about your being back from Europe. Flying has got to get old I imagine. The eight hours coming here were enough for me, and I don't look forward to getting back on a plane. My femurs weren't made for it. :P I think Dad, you have it worse though. I am excited to see General Conference, and its fun to think that you will be watching it too, and at the same time as me! It feels like I just got done watching it with elder Clark in the Papeari stake center. I only have one more conference after this one, as a missionary. Then maybe I'll see the one after that with you guys, in PJ's!

This week coming we are gonna finish the zone conferences, and then I bet we're gonna get ready for transfers. A big group of local missionaries finishes soon, and it will displace a ton of missionaries. Should be fun! As far as today goes, I think I am going to take a nap, and I hope a haircut. It's getting kinda long. Cant wait for the short buzzed feel. I love having short hair, and cant imagine having long hair here in the pacific climate. It feels like every week, I just told you about getting a hair cut. Things are going way too fast.

Congratulations in advance to Cherise and Brandon! I am happy for you guys! Have a good wedding, and good luck with everything! I love you, and whether or not there is a cardboard cut-out of me, know that I wish I could be there. Freeze a piece of cake for me! :P And send me some pics!

This is about all for this week. It was a good week, and I am happy to be here. I love you all SO MUCH, and thank you for your support. Have a good week, and happy Birthday, happy Wedding, and happy General Conference!  I love you all!

Brigham

Oh, and PS, Mom and Dad, have you had Roquefort cheese in your Europe travels? I just thought of that, and realized you guys have access to THE BEST cheeses in France and Belgium. I love trying cheeses here, and will miss that in the states. Next time you guys go to Europe, try a sandwich with sauce Roquefort. SOOO good. Its a strong blue cheese.

Me and [a previous] investigator and her son. I got to see them this week, and it was super cool to see how she's progressed.
With Elder Millet

No comments:

Post a Comment