Monday, April 20, 2015

Lawn Mowing Syndrome

Hi, Everyone.

That is awesome to hear about Cody and Keaton. I hope to see them when I get back.

This has been a good week. We were able to teach 16 lessons! (woohooo!) and we've been busy getting ready for our upcoming zone conferences. This next week and a half will be loaded, but I really enjoy zone conferences. 

This week, not a lot exciting took place, besides our monthly Leadership Council, and the fact that I GOT YOUR PACKAGE!!! :D Thank you soo much! The pants fit perfectly, as do socks and shirts. Thank you thank you thank you! 

As far as the Leadership Council goes, we had a good meeting, and President was happy with our presentation. We prepared a statistical report about where the mission is (in regard to where we where at this time last year, and where we should be according to our objectives). It worked out pretty well, and we had a good meeting. I really like it when President Talks, and he has a very good knowledge of the Bible. When I get transferred, I will miss his trainings, and I will miss working with him.

This week, elder Lee Chip Sao and I were able to fast too. Fasting has been rough for me on my mission, but I see the blessings that come when I do. While we were fasting, I was able to read a bunch in the Book of Mormon. I'm currently in Alma. I love the Book of Mormon.

I don't have a lot on my mind, other than the preparations for tomorrows conference. Being a regular missionary will be nice soon. I know that things will work out, I'm just having 'lawn mowing' syndrome. I don't know if you remember that (Mom and Dad) but you always said the hardest part about most things, is just getting started. The hardest thing about mowing the lawn, was always just getting started. I think that has been the story of my life so far. I just need to lose worry about getting started. Conferences will be fine. I just need to finish the preparations. And then I just need them to start.

I love you my family! I miss you, but I know that I will see you soon! Mothers day is coming up, and I think I will be on Tahiti for it (as in not transferred... yet). I hope to Skye! The same family that we Skyped at for Christmas, would be fine if we did Mothers Day Skye. I will confirm details.

Have a good week!!!

-Brigham
With one of my buddies from my last sector! He got baptized not too long ago!

This one is kind of random. I thought the brand of the gas here was funny. Gazi.... :P You can see it marked on one of the tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment