Monday, April 13, 2015

Brief Note with Pictures

This has been a good week! We had a transfer, shout hooray! AND A BAPTISM!!! And my companion got to baptize an investigator from his old sector. Wooohooo!

This was a full, but fun week.
 
We taught only eight lessons, but we were super super busy because of the transfer. This transfer involved almost only people in the islands, so we were at the airport many many times this week.

I am SO HAPPY to hear about Kendall's endowment and sealing! That is SOOO COOL! I am so happy for him and Annie.

I think we will be off soon to do some shopping, but just know that I love you all.

I need to go help the office couple with Excel.  I will be back.

-Elder Larsen
Conference in the High Council Room

EASTER EGGS!!! (We didn't have real dye, but elder Bakow's mom send some q-tips made for painting Easter eggs.) It was fun and silly.

Baptism and Marriage
(Old Friends of Elder Lee Chip Sao, they got baptized in a neighboring stake, and we got to see their marriage and my companion got to baptize. )  It was awesome.


Elder LCS Friends' Baptism

Some missionary friends on transfer day!

Our baptism this weekend! (We had a baptism shout hooray!)

This morning's hike/walk to the top of the hill.
We went with our buddies Elders Bakow and Gilson who live with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment