Monday, January 12, 2015

Less of a P-Day

Holy cow! I have another niece! :D Best p-day news ever!  I am proud of you my sister!  She is so cute!

This P-day has been less of a P-day. Woke up at 5:20... and it wasn't to go fishing :P Finally we have a few minutes to mail you!

Dropped off an Elder who will serve in Brisbane, then I got a haircut from Elder Twede again :D. Then we spend some time getting the returning missionaries of this week to their interviews, and making sure that things were managed with them. Whew. We've got some Zone conferences coming up, and a transfer in process, and 7 new Tahitian missionaries coming in on Tuesday afternoon. There's also a meeting on Wednesday for the WML's on Tahiti, and then on Thursday there is a leadership council. Friday Elder White and I will be in all-day meetings. We'll have NO time for our sector this week. OH man. Thanks for the prayers, and for thinking about me. I just hope we can get all we need to done, and not forget important stuff.

I will try and log back on after our FHE so I can write a tad more, and send pics. I left the good card at the house (got my pics on it, and just changed to a new one).

Know that I am well, and that I love you.

Have a good week!

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment