Monday, October 28, 2013

This Week Was Crazy

Hey Dad! Sorry to hear Mom's in surgery again. Ugh. Hope all goes well. Haven't gotten your letter for this week yet, but the last one came early so I'm happy.

This week was crazy. Taught 33 lessons and had a baptism and confirmation. It was good. I spoke in sacrament meeting, and gave the confirmation too. That was a HUGE stretch for me, and it went OK. I am doing my best and that's what counts.

After one lesson this week I felt the spirit so strong. I felt a love for our investigator, and couldn't stop thinking and praying about her. It was cool. I think that type of concern should be there for all my amis [amis = investigators -Steve]. We teach a lot of people and as I get to know them, I learn to love them too.

Please keep praying for me. This is not easy. I feel alone once in a while, and my comp is frustrated with me. I KNOW that I'm doing what's right, so I am trying to trust the Lord that He'll take care of me.

Tell Grandma and Grandpa I say thanks for the birthday gift! And that I love them :)

Tell Mom to get better, and be safe and happy. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment