Thursday, November 27, 2014

Just Know that I Love You and Am Doing Well

Hi everyone! This has been a crazy week, and I have really not too much time to write. :( Found about 20 minutes this morning to say hello.

Hello!

Monday we were taking care of the 12 finishing missionaries, and have been working on the transfer ever since. We've gotten 2 lessons taught this week so far, and have really been doing lots of organizing for the new missionaries, and did transfer calls yesterday all morning. I've been to the airport like 6 times in the last 4 days, and soon the new missionaries will be here. Gotta get all that organized.

Sorry I don't really have time to write a real e-mail about this week. I am SO thankful for all your letters and Emails! This was an awesome email week !! I LOVED the pictures Zephne, and Cherise!

Thanks for all your support and love. Sorry I couldn't write back to all the emails individually. Just know that I love you and that I am doing well.

Next p-day might be a bit tight on time too, but I will try and write a good e-mail. Having no p-day makes you realize how nice p-day is :P

I am sending some pics from this week.

Heavenly Father has been helping me out as the responsibility is getting bigger. Thanks for you prayers and your love. I LOVE YOU!!!

OH, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
 
Transfer last night

Our office missionary Elder Anderson at the BBQ for the missionaries' last meal

Transfer last night

No comments:

Post a Comment