Friday, December 20, 2013

Hi Family!

Hi family!

Hey! I got to email today instead of Monday, but I'll be on next Monday too.

Thanks for the emails. Mom, I can hear the grandmas Christmas party theme. I can't wait to hear it in person in two years.

Still a bit in the process of figuring out the Skype thing. If you can leave Skype on during the day just in case that'd be good. I am going to talk tonight or tomorrow with our dinner appointment to do it at their house on Christmas. Gotta coordinate it, but I expect it to happen around 5 or 7 pm here. know that's late but I will definitely find out by Monday. If not, the mission will pay for me to phone call plan B.

Mom, your letter made it from 24 Nov. Thank you!! It was super good!

Things are going OK. Transfers in ten days and President said a change is coming. Not sure exactly what.

These last few weeks have been the hardest of my life. I have never prayed like I have here, and I have never felt the Spirit like I have here. After going to the temple last Friday, I felt SO GOOD. I wish I could go everyday. It changed my perspective a bit, and REALLY helped me feel God's love.  I know He loves me and that you guys do too.

I Love you all so much. I miss you but I'll hopefully get to see you on Christmas. Gonna coordinate that before next Pday.

Again I LOVE YOU! Be happy and thank you!

Elder Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment